Resource Highlight Intro: Each week I will choose a resource that either interests me or I feel could be useful to you. Check it out on Wednesdays and comment your thoughts and experiences about using the resource.
This week I want to share the resource Wayn with you. Wayn describes themselves like this…
WAYN App connects you to the world’s largest social travel community, allowing you to:
– Explore destinations for inspiration for your next trip,
– Discover the top-ranked destinations for various activities
– View and add tips about destinations,
– Share your travel experiences with others in a fun and easy way,
– Get inspired by new platform packed with travel related reads
– Ask and answer questions from fellow travellers,
– View and interact with beautiful photos,
– Add your own photos of your favourite destinations,
– Find new friends,
– Connect with other travellers,
– For the curious among us, upgrade to VIP to find out who’s been looking at your profile.
My experience with their system was and is good. They offer a fun and user friendly interface, almost game like, the way they handle things. They allow for you to find places to visit, build your profile and interact with others. My suggestion is to get an account with them and use it as much or little as you desire. It will come in handy in booking hotels and other activities, they even have a great way to see locations with other’s photos. Lastly I think it is always a good to get reviews and more information about a place before you visit. They have made a fantastic avenue for you to read up on your destination before you visit (Example: Vancouver).